View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 14:28   #3516
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
So you think he should have been allowed to get away with it...twice! Where would you draw the line, Richard, and since when has stealing been ok?
So it's ok for VM to steal or attempt to steal money of customers is it?
I don't think any of us should really be calling the customer a thief as we don't know the full story but going by past reports i wouldn't be surprised if this is a VM error and they are just trying to con the customer nothing new with VM though.
Since LG took over vm a lot of this seems to be happening, also i've seen cases (use google) where VM have accused people of making phonecalls they hadn't some didn't even have a VM phoneline.
Errors do happen but VM should fully investigate first before making demands if a customer challenges the bill, i really hope LG sell VM to a better company.

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I believe having 4k isn't enough - the TV has to be HDR capable as well.
I think BBC are using a format not many tvs support according to a poster on DS.