View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 12:46   #3513
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
He didn't watch it as I explained; VM need to sort their PPV systems out.

Also, what I don't understand in the article is why VM switched the PPV facility back on when it had been switched off because of problems in the past. Can this facility not be turned off on a TiVo?

---------- Post added at 12:29 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

As explained, he didn't watch them. Are you in the habit of calling dead people thieves?

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

Thanks for posting this Chad, there is clearly something wrong with their systems and their default position is to assume that the customer is a liar. This has happened in the past with banks and the Post Office even took some of their Postmasters to court after believing that their systems were infallible.
First time it was easy to prove. My Mum and Dad were on holiday when the film was allegedly purchased. Second time round Virgin wouldn't entertain them. I would understand if they use the service a lot, and made an honest mistake, but they've never ordered a PPV movie in their life and aren't too fussed about films. Soaps, news and football is the only thing on their TV. It's crooked.