View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 09:40   #29
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Suspicious Activity Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
It hasn't become illegal to keep your money under the mattress yet..However if you can't prove where you got it you may well have problems if it get's stolen and you report the theft.
That's the point I was making. These people weren't asked to explain where it all came from at all. Try buying something with a wad of thousands in cash and see how far you get. I don't have any issue at all with anyone having that amount of cash I'm just wondering why they never seem to be asked where it came from even though it all looks very suspicious and in many cases has probably never been declared to HMRC.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote