View Single Post
Old 29-01-2012, 17:31   #24
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Does iPhone 4S work on Virgin Mobile UK?

You use the sim from another *supported* network to make the phone bring up the apn settings which are hidden when you put a virgin sim in. (some virgin sims just pick up the mobile settings as needed but not all of them). I happened to have an o2 sim to hand to use when I was doing it - the only reason I used that was as I mentioned above to make the phopne bring up the APN setting menu.

You would not need to use the workaround for either orange OR t-mobile as they are officcialy supported.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote