Thread: People opinions
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 16:59   #11
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: People opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroki View Post
Well my parents paid at the office for their cable and got a receipt for it but a week or so after paying Telewest called to say that they owed them for the very bill they paid and wouldn't accept that they had paid (even though they had the receipt) so my parents refused to pay and Telewest started sending out the threatening letters and eventually came and collected their boxes.

My parents tried to sign up when it became VM but they said they wouldn't sign them up until they paid off the debt they owe - but don't actually owe anything - so that's how they stole money from them
If they still have the bill and receipt write a letter to the CEO's office explaining what the issue is and that is why you do not have services.

If you still have the proof use it.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote