View Single Post
Old 31-12-2015, 13:27   #476
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
There might have been a sea change in your household old boy but remember there are many and l mean many who don't think like you do and never will.
Friends in my circle are starting to come round to my way of doing things and are now asking me lots of questions about streaming and the best equipment to do it. My youngest daughter now has a Roku to pick up Amazon Prime and she is really pleased with it.

The times, they are a changin'. There were those who said the telephone was an intrusion into the home and wouldn't catch on. Now look at us!

I accept completely that many people are not into all this at the moment, but given time, things will change even beyond what I am saying will happen. Did you have a mobile phone 15 years ago, Den? Bet you can't do without it now!!
OLD BOY is online now   Reply With Quote