View Single Post
Old 29-12-2015, 23:34   #473
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
there are no persuasive arguments that I have heard yet to support the status quo. If you have one, please let us know what they are.
See the Ofcom Communications Market Report links I posted earlier. Linear TV viewing numbers are stable and broadcast advertising revenue is growing.

Streaming is also growing, but it will reach saturation, and I suspect in the not too distant future. If you want to stream now, there isn't anything stopping you. My guess is it'll peak at about 10% of viewing share.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote