View Single Post
Old 17-12-2015, 22:07   #10694
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
My old man looks as though he's going to be making through to Christmas and beyond (touching wood). He seems to be holding his own, is still getting about a bit and not in any pain or losing any weight so that's pretty much we could have hoped for.
Glad to hear that... but I can just add ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
(touching wood). He seems to be holding his own
Tee hee!

---------- Post added at 22:06 ---------- Previous post was at 22:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
I'm off to the O2 on Saturday. Taking mum to see Simply Red
I once (on a night out) had a very drunk man come up to me, convinced I was Mick Hucknall... in the end I just gave up, did him an autograph, shook his hand, and told him that it was always a pleasure to meet a fan.

---------- Post added at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was at 22:06 ----------

Had my first experience today of an amazon locker. It was pleasantly painless (other than trying to get 5 packages back to the carpark )
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote