View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 15:58   #11296
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Thanks den and weenie, ugh I don't think I can cope with seeing the world at half 4 every morning. Work was good, got the hang of it and must remember to take my own pen with me next time.

Whatever happens, tomorrow is a day off. Collapsing on the sofa with a pizza for tea, then bed. Nice relaxing bath tomorrow morning. Might appreciate it more tomorrow.
Well Done Marc,

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well today my partner picked up some food from a well known takeaway and tomorrow its fish and chips as usually she would generally make homemade food but alas we have no cooking facilities currently weenie.
Wait till it is all finished you will both be delighted. I love Fish & chips. You made me feel hungry nash

---------- Post added at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

My Happy Thought was being in Hounslow for the weekend to see my son & his partner for her Birthday celebrations, We had a great time at the British Legend. Nice friendly people,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote