View Single Post
Old 14-04-2014, 15:47   #1128
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
Good tae see you join the debate mate.
I have no worries if there's no plan b simply because we don't need one.
What really sticks in my throat is the utter nonsense that is being spouted by BT.
A few examples,Justine Greening in yesterday's Sunday Times that a yes vote would be a huge blow tae Third World countries,pure nonsense,Scotland ( oh yes we do) donates more per head tae charity than the rest of the U.K.
I won't even start on that ******** of a man? George Robertson,a Lord? Aye right!!!
Passports to enter England,Currency,no chance,we're not getting it,blah blah blah,yes we are.
Trident,you can have it,thank you.
We'd lose tv shows,wow,the **** that comes from the BBC,you can have that tae.
Roaming charges,the guy who thought that up needs tae be certified and licked up for life.
I could go on and on,the list is endless but what I will say is that many folk in Scotland are disheartened by the fact that no matter whether NL or Tories are in power everything is based in London,money wise.
Cornwall wants Independence,word is that Yorkshire wants it tae,I might be wrong but the break up will happen eventually,maybe not in my lifetime but it will come.
Yes men really don't listen do they? You've been told a few times. Ow the the pound won't be kept and that Scotland will have different taxes and rates.

Scotland would be a separate Country so they could require border checks to enter England Ireland and Wales.

Also don't be silly. Everything needs a plan B. Fat Alex doesn't even have a proper plan A.