Thread: US Timeline Vikings
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 17:04   #13
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Vikings

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
A beautiful end to a very good series. There have always been quibbles over the timeline but I knew nothing of Viking history so it didn't bother me. Great stories with an insight to culture and traditions from a people I previously knew nothing about. The production quality was superb and exemplified in the final few episodes with the new location (no spoilers ) and once again goes to prove what can be achieved when a series is allowed to "end" with dignity and not cancelled out of the blue.
They played very hard and loose with History seeing as it is a History Channel show but loved the ending and the guy who came out the tree made me happy
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote