View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 12:06   #738
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
What was the Army doing there ?

I know there has been some intelligence to suggest their could be a Terrorist attack around Election day, but did not think they would do this at rallies, unless the threat is substantial.

Any way, that cop in that pic, the one in the middle to the left of the protester, looks like Jason Bourne (Matt Damon). What you think ?

---------- Post added at 06:11 ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 ----------

Oh dear, how embarrassing for Crooked Hillary. College Student calls out Hillary at her own, 'small' rally attended by Bernie Sanders and gets applauded and then removed by security.

There heavily armed cops.

IMHO it all show.

Plus Trump lied again, "Nothings going to stop us" as he came back after stopping over a man holding a sign

I'm despairing over Trump, Joey Essex would do a better job