View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 16:22   #2219
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
Which reminds me, isn't it time we had a new Speaker in the House? One who remains impartial and doesn't make accusations against the POTUS.
That's entirely down to MPs.

Which accusations did he make that were false? That Trump is racist and sexist is hardly an accusation it's a statement of fact. I may well have missed other things.

---------- Post added at 16:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

So looks like there's some insight into why Tillerson called Trump a 'moron'.

If this is true, that is the perfect word to describe him. The man reckons he's super intelligent so obviously doesn't care about the consequences of nuclear war and has no trouble spending hundreds of billions of taxpayer money on pointless WMDs.

I'll run with moron. Incapable of grasping the consequences and getting upset that the US stockpile, which I'm sure they showed him in pictures as he appears to have a toddler's attention span, has been reducing for a really good reason.

Nuclear weapons are incredibly expensive. Conventional alternatives for many operations have been built. Even the current stockpiles are more than enough to change the world for generations. They aren't something to build up to satisfy a man-child's ego and after decades of nuclear disarmament it's shockingly ignorant to even make those comments. Probably wasn't being literally but the man still hasn't grasped that words have consequences in his position.

Last edited by Ignitionnet; 11-10-2017 at 16:27.