View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 15:18   #2218
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Well, where has this downgrading information come from ?
I dunno, not seen the original report. Sources within the foreign office would be my best guess as it seems to come from the UK media.

Quote:
Not the PM, it seems and it is her who extended the State invitation, I am not sure it is down to anyone else to downgrade it or who would have the authority to do so.
Both sides can agree that for whatever reasons to change the terms of the visit. I doubt either of them would have used the term 'downgrade'.

Quote:
You expect to me to believe a news source in which the editor had a thought process similar to that of a serial killer, thoughts about wanting the Prime Minister chopped up in to pieces and kept in a bag in his freezer ?
Well I imagine he has good sources within the government!

Either way I am not vouching for the news but pointing out that the press office of Downing Street or the White House Press Office are bad sources for verifying the veracity of news.