View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 14:55   #24
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Gennady Golovkin vs. Canelo Alvarez - 16th September

Meh, was going to tip Haye vs Bellew II before the official announcement but there you go. I picked up on it after Jimi Manuwa was confirmed to be fighting Haye in Q1 2018 saying Haye still had something penned for December and with Fury/Parker, Joshua/Pulev Wilder and co all tied up, it could've only been a re-negotiation with Bellew.

Not sure if the Manuwa fight can really go ahead? If Haye knocks Bellew out he heads right back to the top of the pile again and Manuwa would be a waste of months. If Haye loses then it damages that fight too. Not quite sure if Manuwa is just blowing air.

Expected date 17th December, possibly earlier, awaiting details of clauses because I'm fairly sure there's an insurance against Haye's injury.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 19-09-2017 at 14:59.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote