View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 11:02   #2090
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Yes. During the speech he said this :
Quote:
"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."
This is false. That first rally was at the venue the fire department referred to. The Trump tweet may also be an old one. Don't know.

I would hope that's what was being referred to though stirring is probably more likely given the timing.

I've no idea why some people muddy the waters. Trump lies clearly and blatantly quite often enough, that rally speech was a stream of them, to allow him to be picked up on without inaccurate memes.