View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 20:41   #12823
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

I know the feeling weenie. I love being able to treat my daughter-in-law but I fear I am the winner as she gives me lots of of things that she just seems to know I will love.

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
What a weekend went to the circus model village and the sea life centre. Add to a nice visit to the sea front and it was a good couple of days.
So happy for you. I hope the time away has recharged both of your batteries and given you both the break you deserved.