View Single Post
Old 17-10-2013, 21:43   #4161
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
Degraded service has the lowest priority because people are still getting a service, but at what point would you say the service has degraded so much that it may as well not be a service at all? You'd think that'd be when you can't use your connection for its intended purpose (gaming, streaming, etc.) but oh no, according to some folks if the connection is intermittent and it takes 3mins to load google, it's still a working service.
That explains a lot. Makes me wonder what levels they have even lower than lowest priority, as the fix date for my problem was a year

Edit: Checking forum posts for my old area, it seems they really did take up until the end of April/beginning of May this year to fix that oversubscribed UBR, right around the quoted fix date
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote