View Single Post
Old 18-05-2017, 08:40   #537
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Looks like the Tories are going to remove the universal entitlement to fuel allowance and include the value of your house in deciding if you should pay towards your social care in old age but the overall amount at which you start paying goes from 23k in assets to 100k (realistically anyone owning a home will have to pay). The cap on the overall amount you spend is being raised too.

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Triple-lock is gone too.

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:23 ----------

People won't have to sell their homes. Schemes will exist where the equity is sold off to be recovered when the person dies.
what house sold it for a quid to my eldest
what bank account bought a house for my youngest
mind you i paid into the system all my life and took nothing from it