View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 13:32   #162
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I guess you missed my post (re-posted below) that absolutely makes that poll seem like alternative facts....That poll is at odds with a larger sample size of polling done across 10 EU Countries, over 10,000 people were asked about Trumps Immigrant ban, only 20% disagreed with it and in no Country was the disagree amount above 32%.
They're different polls taken at different times with different questions so unlikely to be the same. I don't know what the sample size of the most recent one was but it could well be higher for the UK than the 1,000 people in the UK which the previous poll was.

---------- Post added at 13:32 ---------- Previous post was at 13:23 ----------

A cunning move if true.

The US President hopes a sell-out arena address will celebrate the special relationship during his state visit to Britain later this year.
Plans are under discussion with Whitehall officials to stage the event and the £10 ticket sales will be donated to Britain’s war veterans.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/766...stadium-speech