View Single Post
Old 21-12-2016, 19:22   #1225
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I like how you completely ignored the point about Hillary trying to suggest they should have rigged the Palestine Elections back in 2006, so they could determine who was going to win, why is this any different to the so called accusations of foreign nations trying to influence the 2016 US Elections ?

(Clue: it is no different.)
No it isn't too different. I expect America to push for what is in their interests just as I am not surprised Russia are pushing for theirs. My objection is that I consider America and the West in general as the force I would want to be successful. So I think we should be dismayed and push back against Russian involvement and am against people defending Russia or, as is the case in parts of Europe, political parties seeking their help.