View Single Post
Old 21-12-2016, 16:07   #1216
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Strange how noone cares that Putin helped to elect Trump as POTUS ...

Strange times indeed
Nothing strange about it. Despite the relaxed gun laws over in the US, I strongly doubt 63 Million people had a gun to their head by the hands of a Russian, forcing them to vote for Trump.

I think people are forgetting Crooked Hillary's audio recording from 10 years ago of her suggesting the US should have done 'something' to rig the Palestine Elections in 2006....

Let me jog your memories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
This could also be potentially damaging for her:-

Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election in 2006 - New York Observer.

She's heard saying...

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”
The US wanting to influence foreign Elections, surely not...

Second little chestnut....

The current interfering President, known as Barack Obama, coming over here prior to our own June 23rd referendum and blackmailing us, in to voting Remain, or else we be back at the trading queue. I call this interfering in a foreign referendum/Election, it should never have been allowed.

So while you got some in the US saying the Russians influenced the outcome of the Election...Pot, Kettle, black springs to mind, oh and that word beginning with H for

Hypocrisy !!!