View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 21:04   #11682
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Thanks weenie, I nearly fell off my chair earlier. Manager for the job, incidentally the manager who screwed with my head, emailed everyone on the job for Sunday. I assumed it would be a job is cancelled, merry Christmas thing but no. Just reminding us to be on time then finished with hope you all have a nice weekend. What happened to the miserable Karolina I know and (used to) love? Tempted to ask her Sunday if she was feeling OK. Although I think it might be more that area management have had a word with her. Why a person with no people skills was made a manager is beyond me...
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote