View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 13:47   #11151
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Saving £31 pm???!!!

Fancy breaking that down for us? I've just realised it's over a year since I got shot of our old Samsung STB for a SH so I should be able to negoatiate a new better deal.

Second thoughts, maybe it'd be best to post your answer in the relevant thread rather than here. Cheers.
Our monthly bill was just rising and rising Osem so we phoned retentions and said we are thinking of cancelling our services and he asked why so l explained to him why we were considering this and upon that he asked if we had received offers from elsewhere which we have then he said he was going to offer to reduce our Big Kahuna Sports Bundle which was nearing £130 a month to £99 a month for 12 months as they don't want to lose loyal long term customers to which l replied can l have this in writing and thus a new 12 month contract starts in June and once that ends he said to phone them up again.

Until l see the bill later in June l don't exactly know the breakdown of things but once l do l will post it but my advice is if one is unhappy and their contract is coming to a end then phone up retentions and tell them you are thinking of leaving and l am pretty sure they will offer customers a much better deal rather then lose custom to rivals.