View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 10:18   #1797
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
@ raging bull, peanut and diili.

Wish I could make everything go away for you guys, I certainly don't envy you any of the procedures you have had lately and still have lined up. Speaking from experience I know they are all necessary but that doesn't make them any easier to deal with.

Stay strong guys, you are all an inspiration to me.
I can only echo this.

You guys have way more strength than I ever would given those circumstances. I think I'd run and hide under my bed given half of what you lot have been through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
My moan, ever since we bought garden table and chairs and a garden hose, it's rained !!!!!!!
So it's your fault the weather turned then, git. :p
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote