View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 19:46   #1789
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Thanks

Last Thursday I seen the nephro, kidneys are stable after 6 weeks of peeing blood. So he's put me down for iron infusions and Vit D. Blood pressure is high so doubling up on those meds as well. I don't have a clue to what's happening now. Just taking every day as it comes.

Today was Gastro, results from the nuclear med / MRI shows a very long stricture that can't be sorted by any meds, I was hoping for infliximab but that's now been ruled out. They need to check the colon to see if that's been affected as I have active Crohn's as well as a lot of scarring. Also need to check for anything else like bowel cancer as I would not notice any symptoms to what I have now, it's something I can't put off. Saying that I have actually lost count now of how many colonoscopies I had.

It seems like I'm heading towards surgery now as it's the getting the point of the all or nothing scenario. But in all honesty, depression is getting me badly and feel it's a losing battle.

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
Do a swop with you peanut, next week I have an endoscopy.
The one where you have nasty liquid down your throat, no food just clear liquids.
Oh did I say, not move away from toilet whilst nature takes it course.
I had a few of those too, they are best when they do the colonoscopy as you get the full whack of sedatives. The liquid is just a spray. Let me know if you want to know more.

Hope it goes well.