Thread: US Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 09:35   #54
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Walking Dead

I was hoping this was going to happen at some point. A crossover is planned and it would be great if they could do it with the entire cast of both series:

Quote:
AMC has a major event in mind. Deadline reports the network is planning a crossover between The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead.
Announced at this week’s New York Comic-Con, the crossover will apparently happen sometime next year. Comic series creator Robert Kirkman teased: “There is one character that is going to go from one show, that I will not name, to another show, that I will not name. This is a huge event in the world of The Walking Dead.”
The eighth season of The Walking Dead kicks off with its 100th episode on AMC on October 22nd at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Meanwhile, season three of Fear the Walking Dead wraps on October 15th.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote