Thread: US Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 22:41   #52
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I think Ezekiel was quite entertaining
I loved him from the get go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I don't know if they will do a back story but surely Negan must be ex-CIA
I agree and would love to see it, even if it isn't a full episode and they blend some flashbacks into the current story line of what is happening in a particular episode (like they did with Lost).

I am hoping that Daryl half turns to the dark side and joins Neegan for a while. We all think he is properly bad and then when Neegan goes after Rick & co they start pasting all the minor people in Alexandria and then just as they get to Rick and the major characters Daryl appears out of the blue and grinds Neegan into a pulp.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote