View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 16:09   #1737
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
The DNC refused to let the FBI examine their servers. Whether the DNC have handed them over now, I don't know; I've been out of the loop for a few weeks.

From an admittedly Trump supporting network:

Hannity Exclusive 7/11/17: Interview Donald Trump Jr ABOUT MEETING W/ RUSSIAN LAWYER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48o79L2XGYc
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ess-dnc-serve/
Quote:
In his testimony in January on the cyber attacks, then-director of the FBI James Comey said the agency never got access to the machines themselves, but obtained access to the forensics from a review of the system performed by CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity firm.

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute," Comey said.

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

The FBI joined CrowdStrike’s efforts to boot Russia from the server, but then-Homeland Security Department secretary Jeh Johnson complained the DNC rebuffed their offer to help. This was because Russia was already out of their system by then.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.