View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 09:14   #1726
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Being honest i think he's out of his depth and he's starting to realise it, it's one thing to talk about changing this that and the other it's a totally different thing when you have to try and fight the established system in washington that i think trump clearly underestimated. The saddest part of this is that it was a great chance to fundamentally alter US politics and return the government more to the people that may well be lost because it was trump that rode that wave of dissatisfaction. If he goes too quick it will be looked at as a blip rather then the desperate wish for change that many americans based their vote on, he has to stick it out and keep trying to affect change because if he just quits americans will never forgive him.
Good analysis. I wonder if his businesses will suffer from his presidency?