View Single Post
Old 17-03-2017, 17:47   #820
RizzyKing

Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

There's clearly a media bias but that doesn't get highlighted or resolved with silliness of the sort we have had for the last couple of months and I'm curious if this was someone else blathering out stuff as Trump and his group have if Trump would have accepted it as fact with no substantiating evidence. I doubt he would and that is what irks me most about what's going on he's behaving in a way he'd never have accepted from anyone else but expects us to just accept it and go along with it. I too am very happy that Clinton lost she would have been a disaster likely for all of us and i am glad one of the usual politicos didn't win but I'm getting a bit tired of this dog and pony show that's currently pervasive in the white house.

The U.S.A is too big a player to have this going on and while domestically it may be a distraction and little more right now it's got to be eroding confidence internationally in the leadership and that is a big concern. Trump needs to start appearing competent and able to do the job if nothing else.