View Single Post
Old 17-03-2017, 16:38   #815
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Rubbish. I just don't side with all the negative hysteria on him, nor do I chase all the negative stories on him like you and others do on here.
All I cared about was that Hillary Clinton lost, she did and that satisfies me, greatly.
OK. But returning to my question, if the White House was going to hand over evidence that GCHQ had spied on Trump in the next couple of days* then why would it today state that it will not repeat the allegations?
* 20/3/17 is the deadline for evidence to the Senate Committee investigating the phone-tapping allegations.