View Single Post
Old 14-03-2017, 11:11   #787
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
We pay for two additional boxes which are the basic SD grey vm boxes. Would the basic v HD boxes be the same price? I'm going to go on a rant today as the boxes we have are ancient
Hey Vince, I've got 4 boxes in total - 2 are multiroom -I ditched my V HD boxes for 2 V6s as part of my VIP pack and kept the Tivo 1GB and V+HD as multiroom boxes

I was told by VM that because I had the V+HD box the multiroom charge was £11.50 per box, that was £23 a month on multiroom costs. I've got rid of the V+HD box and swapped it for the Tivo 500GB. The multiroom price went down to £7.50 per box so saved myself a few quid too...happy days

Last edited by Ultimate.Conj; 14-03-2017 at 12:01.