View Single Post
Old 14-03-2017, 02:05   #782
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Hi mate, thx for the reply, I don't have a Panasonic set top box, all I have is the smart TV connected to my TiVo, my TV is connected to the internet via WiFi as I have already had several software updates on it.
You'll still be fine mate netflix will work from your smart tv apps, i have a samsung smart tv i access the smart hub to use netflix etc, it'll be similar with panasonic you just access the apps on your tv via the panasonic smart menu/hub and you can use netflix and other apps via that no need to use v6 box.
Uhd will work fine if you're subscribed to the correct netflix tier which i think is the highest for Uhd, i personally am on the £7.99 one which is hd not uhd.