Thread: 300M VIP now with Vivid 300
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 20:25   #79
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: VIP now with Vivid 300

Dude you are going to make your head explode. Give up! I can tell you now that any dates you pressure VM into giving you (and they will eventually make something up just to shut you up) aren't going to be stuck to. I have seen many other areas which have suffered serious congestion issues in the past and customers were given genuine fix times (between 3-6 months time) and the dates came and gone and when the users rang up again to say there was no improvement it is because the dates got pushed back again. Even if you do get a date out of them, I can guarantee they won't stick to it.

They will do it when they do it and it will be a nice surprise for you.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote