View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 20:40   #4067
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Glad you're getting it sorted weenie.

My pet hate for the day? Hacking wall tiles off!!! Grrrr...

Mind you at least I can say I stuck them on very well last time around I suppose.

I've got 3/4 of the old tiles off now, removed the old adhesive and made good the original plaster where necessary. I've left the area around the shower tiled for now so Jnr can use it up until the last minute. The tiles are coming end of next week so I'll be spending the next few days planning out exactly where I'll be putting them. It's been ages since I did any scale drawings so it was nice to measure it all up today and draw out the installation on paper for a view of what it'll look like.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote