View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 11:09   #31
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Your School Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Actually I have a selection of memories about secondary school. One is above, but another is our drama teacher..

She was strict. And slightly scary. Scary enough that we turned up for her class early despite having to miss most of morning break to get there.

One morning, instead of our normal lesson, she sat us all down. Then proceeded to tell us at great length how we were all evil, and potential rapists. I went to an all boys school, so we were obviously all male. One of my friends pointed out that rape is not exclusively male (female rapists are rare but do happen), only to be told to be a rapist you need a penis.

One of my friends turned up a few minutes later, at the actual start of the lesson, smiling. He was thrown out and put in detention. Iirc, when she heard, his mother put in a complaint. Whatever happened, I don’t recall seeing that teacher again.
She's probably 'head of equality' somewhere, doing a fine job of being a misandrist. Not to worry though because boys' lives don't matter do they...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote