View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 00:50   #6
Mohsinali5
Inactive

Mohsinali5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Installation Nightmare!!

Good Morning and Hello,

I hope you are keeping well and fine.

I am bringing to your attention about an important issue and complaint.I hope you will not let me down as I am writing this email with big hope.

I have ordered my virgin broadband service on Th of July 2012. First of all I left the BT and came to Virgin Media thought will be good service and more organised. But was very disappointed and ****ed of. was treated very badley.

A. When I ordered my broadband , I was told that my credit check has been referred and some will call me back with the result even I have excellent credit history. Point is that no one bother to call me I had to call severel time every day to find out about order and get the updates.

B. lady at the sales team call centre that good news I am in cable area and My installation was book for St Of September 2012 Saturday. I had to wait about 1/2 months 6 weeks to installation need to be done. I had cancelled my Bt broadband as I was expecting to have my Virgin Media broadband install on 01/09/2012 Saturday. I was given a slot between 08:00- 13:00. I was I have to there.

C. I took my day off from work as I meant to be working that day between 08:00 to 18:00. But I have booked day off for present . First thing on Saturday 01/09/2012. Technician showed up for installation , I was excited that he will do the installation in few minutes or hours and I will virgin media soon. I was told by technician that He can not do this job as there is no cable on my house. He said he is new not from this area. He said there is brand new cable need for my house and need construction work for new cable to pull out.
This was shocked to me as I was so upset and distributed. He spoke to the local field Manager His name was Simon. Technican came to my house with dirty boots shoes he did not use socks.
Well technician put me through to Simon the manager who advised me that this is not his fault and not his problem this is head office , My installation cant be done today. Was very rude and not helpful at all. He said he need to do lot of paper work and will call me back or will come physically to see the site. Site visit was not done by him neither any call was made to me.
Well why this was not point out before or why not pre install visit was done. Why this all happen to on the day. I was upset and depressed. So bad.

D. I called customer service same time and was put to pre install team then installation team then cancellation team. no help available , Only I was told local manager will call me with in hour which did not happen whole day. I called 7 times to the customer services team and installation team but was no luck same story every time. spent about few hours on the phone.

E. Poor communication form VM. Then same night I did try again to speak to installation team and I was told my installation was moved to 12/09/2012. 12th of September date with out telling me was moved. I have no broadband for till then but not sure that will happen on that day again. Why so long to get on cable done even they can see box and cable need to bury in grass there is no concrete working involve at all.

My point this How come this is very bad orgoinse , rude staff, unprofessional, Why shall I still wait for an other two weeks even this is not fault of mine.
No my worry is this as no one telling me what is going on, no one is investigating, I am helpless no help available from any where. No one is bothering to call me and no one is chasing for me . I am so upset and distributed.
I dont know what is going to be happen .

I am temporary worker ,work through recruitment agency and I lost my one day wages of £120.00 who is responsible for this. My family will suffered for this. I only get paid when I work , If I dont work I dont get paid. My health was distributed as I was so upset and stress.

This is ridiculous and very sad for such is big company and very bad orgoinse by installation team and customer services is rubbish and poor communication.

I think they doing this to purpusly as a racist way as they not helping me. Where shall I go what shall I do. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

Of,com , citizen advice beauru and obdomation I wil try every where.

**** I want to get my installation done ASAP.
****I want compensation for my stress and loss of earning and working and suffering with out services.
**** Can some one bother to let me know when and what is going to happen , can my installation could be done by this Xmas.
Stupid rubbish services. World worse rubbish services I ever seen. Worse the BT. How can I recmonded some one for virgin media, where is customer services where is worth of mouth. What a joke company.

If you put yourself in my position what you wil do.

I hope you will understand the matter and will order some thing urgent need to be done asap.

Regards

Mr Mohsin Ali
Mob. MOD Edit.
Mohsinali5 is offline   Reply With Quote