View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 20:23   #8
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Speed Tripled - Nice & Simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewcrawford23 View Post
shame mines gota button jsut checked unless it somewhe rei dnt look on the site

can you give a detail explantion of what oyu done and pressed and where you found button
Andrew,

I logged into My Virgin Media and just above the box with your bill info was a green box saying click for more info about speed upgrades. Clicked on that and then another box popped up stating my upgrade was 20 to 60 and advising me to click on the 'Upgrade Me' button.

It may only be available as and when your upgrade is ready to be rolled out.

Hope that helps, Superblade7
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote