View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 10:53   #15
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Westminster Cable TV closing but what about the hidden telephone service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenarth View Post
Across the road from my place (Shirland Road, Maida Vale) this morning, there are Virgin Media contractors (Virgin Media logo on the fenced off area) digging up the pavement and laying tracts of bright green ducting.

I asked one of the chaps if they were laying fibre optic cable, he said, yes, they were installing it for Virgin Media.

I'm not sure if this means that Virgin have decided to bite the bullet and install their own network in Westminster for consumers or if it is for some other reason.
Maybe VM has had enough of BT and is building their own system in a market that could be profitable for them!

Now can they do Milton Keynes, Barbican, Isle of Dogs and other gaps in the VM Cable Network!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote