View Single Post
Old 27-02-2012, 19:07   #13
Nopanic
Inactive

Nopanic has reached the bronze age
Nopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze age
Re: leaving vm questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewcrawford23 View Post
there is one other way to do it, assuming your father in law has upgraded the ntlworld emaisl to virignmeida address,

however i will warned that doign it this way would be very dangerous as you could lose the email adddress completely

basically what you would need to do is....

first yoru wife download all the emails from here email to a mail client like thunderbird

then your father in law goe sinto my virign meid and and delted the email address

right after he confirmes it delted, you would already be logged into myvirign meida

you click on add new email and add th same email address,

HOWEVER AND I AM STRESSING THIS IS CAPCITL, IT IS POSSIBLE SOMEONE COUDL ADD THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS BEFORE YOU DO MEANING IT IS LOST

i would only suggest this as a very veyr last resort, plese bear in mind what others have said if you move yoru father in law emaisl to yours , if you have ntlworld or virignmeida email address it will be lost to
When you delete an address it is retained for 90 days on VM's side and once deleted from VM's side Google hold it for 5 days before it can be added again.

We don't tend to release addresses due to the risk of data protection.
Nopanic is offline   Reply With Quote