View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 11:22   #6
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Permanent Number Withhold - not available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycho View Post
Just called again and got through to a really helpfull guy with a Scottish accent (so assume I wasn't bounced to India this time! ).

Told me he has added it to my line and should be effective immediatly, although can sometimes take up to 24 hours to activate.

Thanks Masque / Ben for the help.

Can't beleive the difference in level of support when phoning exactly the same number 20 minutes apart - I have no idea what the 'cost saving' is of your Indina call centre, but it must be costing you literally millions in lost customers!!

Anyway, thanks again everyone
Good to see that you are sorted ad i ensured that you had the link just in case they tried to say otherwise.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote