Thread: PS3
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2010, 12:03   #14
Barewolf
Inactive

Services: Talk Talk 1.5mb wishing it was Virgin 20mb
Barewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Barewolf
Re: PS3

My Username is "Kassponia" Without the Quotes

I did manage to get the Mic working last night so it does work, however I was playing with people in America most of the time

It was funny because I googled "How to talk on Bluetooth headset for PS3" and I came accross a topic where someone replied to someones question of why he couldnt hear anyone talking via PS3, the reply was that no one talks on the PS3 and to get an X-box

Not much use help wise but still amusing.

Anyway ill look out if you add me, im not around until tomorrow night though as im off to manchester today to see my parents, if i eventually get off this chair and have a shave that is.

does anyone know if gran tourismo 5 will have multiplayer?
Barewolf is offline   Reply With Quote