View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 18:42   #34
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Anyone else having problems in Lincoln?

I have just come back up but I am not expecting it to hold. My two upstreams have dropped to QAM32 and the upstream power is 49. I think I should be able to charge VM for my stress levels. I had to ring 3 times before I could speak to somebody and all I got was "please unplug all the cables in the back of the router" and when that didn't work "ok sir your router is faulty and I need to send you a new router". We had a bit of an argument and when I told him I had been told there was an issue with noise in the area he said it had been fixed (not). In the end he arranged to send a tech out on Wednesday. I don't expect him to do anything but at least he can escalate the issue and I provide him with the right info regarding power levels and T3 timeouts because I don't think the ming mong on the phone understood what I was saying.

Last edited by General Maximus; 17-07-2017 at 18:55.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote