View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 21:15   #145
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I have a sneaky suspicion Farage may make his move on Clacton to get in to parliament, he has apparently said something about making a decision in next few days.

Oh btw, Andrew, I am glad you finally agree with me that you did raise the issue of soft brexit in the post, not necessarily you via your words but by highlighting the articles you quoted from.
As Damien predicted, Nigel Farage has decided against running. He doesn't like the day-to-day stuff and he has a promising career on the lecture circuit ahead of him. He would have outshone Paul Nuttall so it would be a bit uncomfortable. A similar experience that now awaits Tim Farron if Clegg and Cable are back in Parliament..
I agree that I quoted an article that mentioned soft Brexit and am pleased that you confirm that I did not mention it directly or quote any articles mentioning a hard Brexit. For the last thing I want is to return to the debates of yesteryear.