View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 17:32   #134
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You're the one who is being argumentative. I am not. I am stating facts, the post IS discussing it. The very article itself that you have quoted mentions it.
Asking someone "Are you being deliberately delusional?" is argumentative in my opinion.

I constructively avoided the use of hard/soft Brexit in my recent posts as I didn't feel that resurrecting the debate was constructive, but I appreciate that one of the four articles did say "soft Brexit, or a more market and economic friendly divorce from the continent."

The City's argument which people can agree or disagree with is that a good election result for Theresa May will help her to move the UK out of the EU in a manner which will be less of a shock to the system and can accommodate a transition phase and even some outsourcing of regulation to the EU for some time.

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

Former Ukip MP Douglas Carswell to step down in Clacton
Move sees party’s ex-financial backer Arron Banks say he may ditch plan to stand for seat, where he had hoped to face Carswell
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...own-in-clacton