View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 22:14   #107
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
I think she was hoping that an election wouldn't be needed before it's scheduled date but clearly things have happened that have convinced her this is the right course of action. The amount of political has beens spouting off and inciting sitting MP's to make things difficult has likely played a part and the freedom to do What's right without being held to ransom due to a tiny majority also contributed to this decision. I think it's right we have an election so that we have a strong government to conclude the EU exit.
The things that happened could be things like a 20 point polling lead perhaps?

The logic for an election has been there all along. Small majority, hopeless opposition, 2020 election is awkwardly timed. I think what changed is the rumour Corbyn will be out after a dismal showing in the local elections.

If I was her I could call an election too. Don't see why we can't call it for what it is, a political decision to capitalise on a opportune moment.