View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 13:14   #10
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Cable Forum 2017 Exit Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I'd dearly love the SNP to drop below 40%.
Anything that wipes the smirk of Nicola Krankie Surgeon's face gets my vote.

I can't vote as I'm away in Cornwall at the moment and forgot to get a postal form. However it'll make no difference in Worthing as it's true blue Tory throughout. Having said that Tim Loughton, our local Tory, has been very active on local issues especially the dreadful gridlock state of the A27 through the town so would have got my vote.

I'm interested to see what happens down here as the Torys and Lib-dems are both angling for the vote especially as the rural community went whole heartedly for Brexit. There are huge posters up in the fields next to roads for the Torys.

---------- Post added at 13:14 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Apocalypse Mao: Shops boarded up, rise in jobless, power cuts, strikes, soaring inflation, tax hikes, plummeting house prices, uncontrolled immigration, riots, monarchy under threat, kicked out of Nato, a country in meltdown and rules by the hard left… a chilling look at the future in Jeremy Corbyn’s Britain

Read this and be afraid, be very afraid.