Thread: 100M New Modem
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2012, 18:05   #5
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: New Modem

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey View Post
I think I'll try it out as a router at first to see how it goes. Then if it's no good put it into modem only mode and connect up Linksys E2000 router.

I'll be running 2 iPhones, iPad, laptop and PS Vita via wireless. Then with home plugs 2 PS3s, TV and 2 Blu ray players.
it's not very often I want to cry dude but this is one of those occasions. You have got a great router which is ideally suited for your setup and you are ditching it for something that is going to fall apart just by looking at your ipad. The shub simply cant handle multiple devices on different platforms on different connections methods. If you had the shub to start off with and came on to the forum moaning it wouldnt work the first thing I would have said to you is bang it in modem mode and get yourself a linksys router, but you have already got one. Don't do things backwards
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote