View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 15:19   #1736
mot12
cf.addict

Services: V.I.P
mot12 will become famous soon enoughmot12 will become famous soon enoughmot12 will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rscott101 View Post
The v6 may be small, but still requires a coax feed in whichever room you want to use it. The Q minis can just be plugged into the mains and used in whatever room you like. Much less hassle than having extra cables installed..

Q will be able to record 6 programmes at a time next year, so will match the v6 capacity.
Extra cables that are hid well by the installers. One man's hassle is another man's no big deal, no problem. Many people still don't want a dish up on their house. Horses for courses.

Personally I don't see a couple of guys here for a couple of hours as hassle. Once it's done it's done.

That's coming soon then. lol

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
Well said. I've just posted similar sentiments over on the VMHD blog: http://vmhd.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/r...virgin-tv.html
Nice blog. I've read your blog on and off for years. As can be seen been a member of this site for years. Used to post years ago, then went to just reading now and again. Thought i'd post again now though, since it's V6 time. lol
mot12 is offline   Reply With Quote